Tax Preparation Vancouver WA

Linda's Tax Service Vancouver WA

About Us

Linda Dunn

- Founder

Linda's Tax Service is a family owned and operated business. We have dedicated staff to assist you with your tax and bookkeeping needs.
Learn More


  • Personal Taxes
  • Business Taxes
  • Bookkeeping
  • Payroll Services
  • Quarterly Reports
  • Business Set Up
  • Past Year Taxes
  • All State Tax Returns
  • Offer In Compromise
  • Enrolled Agent‎
  • Notary Public‎
Linda's Tax Service, Tax Return Preparation, Vancouver, WA


Check Out Our Site

1.) Can I file my taxes without my W2 or 1099's? May I use my last paystub of the year?
A: The IRS doesn't allow us to use the final pay stub of the year, they require that we have the W-2. But if you have not received your W-2 by February 15th you are allowed to use a substitute form such as the pay stub

2.) What do I need to bring to my appointment if I am a new client?
A: A copy of last years tax return, your SS Cards and photo ID. As well as all Income and expense documents needed to prepare the current year taxes. See our attachment for a suggested list.

3.) What do I need to bring to my appointment if I am a returning client?
A: Bring us any change info like address, phone or family changes. As well as current year info on income and expenses. See our attachment for a suggested list.

4.) When is the first day I am able to file my taxes?
A: We can prepare your tax return as soon as you have all your necessary documents, but IRS does not start e-file until near the 31ST of January.

5.) When is the first day I can file an extension for my taxes?
A: The first date that e-file has started

6.) Am I allowed to claim a child on my taxes that was born on December 31st of the Tax Year?
A: Yes as long as they were born before January 1st.

7.) I have several years of back taxes that need to be filed, can all of my returns be E-Filed?
A: Tax Returns for 2019, 2018, and 2017 can be E-Filed, all older tax returns can be completed, but need to be mailed to the IRS.

8.) I need to file 5 years of back tax returns, if I’m eligible for a refund on all years, are there any limitations?
A: Refunds are only available from the IRS for 2017 and forward.